|007: Agent Under Fire|
North American box art
007: Agent Under Fire is a first-person shooter for the GameCube based on the popular James Bond franchise. It was developed and published by Electronic Arts, while MGM Interactive is also credited as a publisher. The game is an original story and not based on a film nor book.
- James Bond - The obvious protagonist of the game. In the game, he investigates a scientist who is cloning humans.
- Adrian Malprave - The antagonist of the game. She is planning to clone humans for her plans of world domination.
The game includes 12 levels, each having its own unique name such as "Night of the Jackal" and "Trouble in Paradise". The stages include:
- Level 1: Trouble in Paradise
- Level 2: Precious Cargo
- Level 3: Dangerous Pursuit
- Level 4: Bad Diplomacy
- Level 5: Cold Reception
- Level 6: Night of the Jackal
- Level 7: Streets of Bucharest
- Level 8: Fire and Water
- Level 9: Forbidden Depths
- Level 10: Poseidon
- Level 11: Mediterranean Crisis
- Level 12: Evil Summit
Types of weaponsEdit
There are three main types of weapons in this game, each type having about four or five weapons. The weapon types include pistols (there are five types of pistols), submachine guns (four types of submachine guns), and automatic rifles (four types of automatic rifles). There are more items that are under the category "other".
Like most of the 007 games, multiplayer is included, and is one of the more memorable aspects of the entire game. The game features up to four people playing at one time. An exclusive to the GameCube and Xbox version is enemy AI. Only one player can be James Bond at a time. Besides him, the other characters you can be are Super Thug and Griffin.