Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Animal Crossing series is a very popular series that first debuted on the Nintendo 64 with the Japan only game Animal Forest. A few of the characters from the game would appear as cameos in the Nintendo GameCube launch game Super Smash Bros. Melee as collectible in-game trophies. The game (Animal Forest), would later come to America and Europe in the game Animal Crossing for the Nintendo GameCube. The first game in the series to use Nintendo Wifi Connection is Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS. Animal Crossing: City Folk is known as the first game ever to make use of WiiSpeak. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii, a stage was based on the themes from Wild World, and also contained music and trophies from the game. Animal Crossing: New Leaf was released on the 3DS.
Games in the Series
- Animal Forest - Nintendo 64 (Japan Only, 2001)
- Animal Crossing - Nintendo GameCube (2001)
- Animal Crossing-e - e-Reader (2002-2003)
- Animal Crossing: Wild World - Nintendo DS (2005)
- Animal Crossing: City Folk - Wii (2008)
- Animal Crossing Calculator - DSiWare (2009)
- Animal Crossing Clock - DSiWare (2009)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Nintendo 3DS (Japan: 2012 West: 2013)
- Animal Crossing Plaza - Wii U (2013)
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - Nintendo 3DS (2015)
- Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival - Wii U (2015)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee - Nintendo GameCube
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves - Wii
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Super Smash Bros. For Wii U / Nintendo 3DS - 3DS, Wii U
- Mario Kart 8 - Wii U