Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aran Ryan from Punch-Out!! (Wii)
|Games||Super Punch-Out!! Punch-Out!! (Wii)|
|Birth place||Dublin, Ireland|
Aran Ryan (アラン・ライアン, Aran Raian) is a character from the Punch-Out!! series. He first appeared in Super Punch-Out!! for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System as a boxer from Dublin, Ireland, and went on to appear in the Wii game Punch-Out!!. In the Wii game, Aran Ryan is one of the few characters from Super Punch-Out!! (note: SNES version) to make an appearance. He is twenty three years old in the series and weighs 160 pounds.
The game Punch-Out!! shows him with a design change. Also, his personality is fleshed out. He is a crafty, cheating Irishman who clearly breaks the rules. He is incredibly hyperactive in this game, and never stands still in the same place for more than a few seconds. To do any real damage to him, the player must counter all of his attacks. He is not above using headbutts, elbows, and even a weapon (a weighted boxing glove ties to a rope) to win.
During the second time he fights Little Mac, the crowd knows he's cheating and throw trash at him. Also, the Ref tries to restrain him, but is assaulted by him. It is safe to say that Aran Ryan is a little insane.
- "Your wimpy little punches won't even faze me."
- "Oooh! You're the first one with such heavy punches."
- "Ya probably have cheeseburgers in those gloves, have ye Mac?"
- "My sister hits harder than you, Mac!"
- "If you lie down with dogs,you'll rise up with fleas!"
- He weighs 160 lbs. (1 + 6 + 0 = 7), 7 is considered a lucky number. Also, his height is 6'1", and when those digits are added together they equal 7, he won 18 fights, 8-1=7,won 16 by KO,1+6=7, and lost 16 times,1+6=7.
- When he's stunned, Little Mac can attack him 7 times.
- When knocked to the mat, Aran Ryan always stays down for 7 counts.
- If you hit him during his Headbutt,you can attack him 9 times instead of 7.
- After his Rope Attack,you can get a Star by hitting him 7 times.