Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2|
|Developer(s)|| Nintendo 64: 3DO|
Game Boy Color: Game Brains
The plastic war is almost over, general Plastro is frozen and the green amy men only need to find the tan Lieutenant and make him write the peace treaty. But a blue spy unfreezes Plastro. Plastro is now trying to defeat the green (or maybe the blue, too). Now Sarge and his crew have to defeat the tan and capture Plastro.
You play as Sarge and in two levels you play as a character know as Vikki. You have a nice number of weapons that you can choose from. All the movements are smooth and fluid. The bad thing is that if someone is shooting at you on the side it will take sometime to turn.
- Thick (only in multiplayer)
- Scorch (only in multiplayer)
- Hover (only in multiplayer)
- Riff (only in multiplayer)
- Brigitte Blue (only in multiplayer)
- General Plastro (only in multiplayer)
- General Grimm (only in multiplayer)
- Shrap (only in multiplayer)