|Company||Nintendo (since 2011)|
|Current Position||Graphic Designer|
|First game||New Super Mario Bros. U|
|Latest game||New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe|
Asako Shibata is a graphic designer for Nintendo EPD, hired in 2011. Although she was initially in Nintendo EAD, she was moved into Nintendo SPD soon after New Super Mario Bros. U was finished, where she helped designing the opening cutscene.
Her first work in SPD was on the background of the Islands minigame on Game & Wario. She later helped design the localization changes for Tomodachi Life, like replacing Enka with Musicals in the singing mode.
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2012) - Cinematic Design
- Game & Wario (2013) - Graphic Design
- Tomodachi Life (2013) - Graphic Design
- New Super Luigi U (2013) - Cinematic Design
- Nintendo Badge Arcade (2014) - 2D Graphic Design
- Miitopia (2016) - Graphic Design
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (2019) - Character Design