Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series||Mega Man X|
|First game||Mega Man X6|
|Voiced by||Shin'ichirō Miki|
Blaze Heatnix is an Investigator created by Gate in Mega Man X Collection designed to resemble a phoenix. He is later revived by his creator as one of his Nightmare Investigators.
At first, Blaze Heatnix will yell, "Magma Stream" during the battle. There are two strategy parts when Mega Man X or Zero battles him:
When the magma is on the ground:
- Heatnix will swim and Mega Man X or Zero has to watch him when he's swimming in the fire until he jumps.
- Heatnix will shoot the fireballs at Mega Man X or Zero, so he has to destroy them.
When the magma is on the ceiling:
- The lava drops will fall into the arena.
- Heatnix will fly in the room, so X or Zero has to slide and then jump over him.
- Later, he'll fire crescents high or low in the arena.
After these attacks, Heatnix will become an invulnerable blazing phoenix, acting like a phoenix does in mythological times and then repeats again.
There are two weapons gained from him. X receives the Magma Blade and Zero receives the Shouenzan.
Main article: Blaze Heatnix/quotes
- “Brainwashing Reploids is lame. Don't you think so? Let's fight to see who's the strongest!”
- Blaze Heatnix is one of the only fire Mavericks that are birds in the X series. The others are Burn Rooster (rooster) and Mach Jentra (hawk).
- Blaze Heatnix is one of the only Mavericks that are based on mythological animals. The others are Magma Dragoon (dragon), The Skiver (Pegasus), Squid Adler (Kraken), Incentas (some kind of Mayan creature) and Avalanche Yeti (yeti).
|Blaze Heatnix Stage Gameplay|