Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Boom Boom from Super Mario Bros. 3.
|First game||Super Mario Bros. 3|
Boom Boom is a mini boss in the game Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment Systemt. He appears a couple times in each world, and over time, he becomes better and better, including even growing wings. He is in the species of Koopa Troopa, though he is more experienced than most of them.
The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3
In the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 Boom Boom appears in four episodes. Boom Boom appeared in "Misadventures In Babysistting", "Do The Koopa", "Crimes R Us", and "The Venice Menace".
In "Misadventures In Babysistting", Boom Boom appear for Junior enter in Warp Pipe Boom Boom appeared with Thwomps and Boo-Diddles and later Mario jumped in Boom Boom´s head. In "Do The Koopa", Boom Boom appears for the Doom Dancer Music Box. In "Crimes R Us", for Mario and Luigi´s company and jumped in quicksand. In "The Venice Menace", for the Venice´s House with a Sledge Bro.
Forms of Boom Boom
- World 1 - Standard Boom Boom, no special abilities.
- World 2 - Same as World 1
- World 3 - Able to fly.
- World 4 - Same as Worlds 1 & 2
- World 5 - Standard Boom Boom in first Fortress, able to fly in second.
- World 6 - Able to fly in first, Standard Boom Boom, but in an icy level in the second, and Standard Boom Boom but with 5 blocks scattered through the level in the third.
- World 7 - Able to fly in first, Standard Boom Boom in second.
- World 8 - Standard Boom Boom in Battleship, Able to fly in Airship, Standard Boom Boom on a conveyor belt in Fortress, able to fly in Tanks-2,