Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Company||Next Level Games|
|Current Position||Game Director|
|Latest game||Metroid Prime: Federation Force|
Bryce Holliday started in the industry as a QA Tester for Electronic Arts. He worked for them gradually moving up to being a programmer for EA Black Box. In 2004, he left Black Box for Next Level Games where he became the AI programmer until 2008 where he became a Game Director.
- Need for Speed Underground (2003) - Additional Programming
- Super Mario Strikers (2005) - Programming
- Mario Strikers Charged (2007) - Programming
- Punch-Out!! (2009) - Gameplay Direction
- Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! (2009) - Gameplay Direction
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013) - Game Director
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force (2016) - Design