Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Artwork of Cappy with his mushroom cap on in Kirby's Dream Land.
|First game||Kirby's Dream Land (1992)|
|Created by||Masahiro Sakurai|
Kirby's Dream Land
Cappies has the same behavior like they had in Kirby's Dream Land.
Kirby Super Star
Cappy is a regular enemy and attacks by throwing its cap up the air.
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Same as Kirby's Adventure behavior.
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- A creature that looks like a walking mushroom at first glance. Inhaling him will strip off only his cap, revealing his true identity. Cappy tends to run around wildly, flailing his arms... and then gently eases back into a relaxed strut as if nothing ever happened.
- Game Boy: Kirby's Dream Land
- Super Nintendo: Kirby Super Star
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- This enemy looks rather like a mushroom...until Kirby tries to inhale him, that is--then his cap comes off and reveals the true form he's so cunningly been concealing. It might not be much of a surprise these days, though--Cappy's been around since the very first Kirby game. He's more like an old friend than an enemy at this point.
- Game Boy - Kirby's Dream Land - 08/1992
- Nintendo Entertainment System - Kirby's Adventure -05/1993
Cappy also appears in Kirby's Block Ball as a boss.
In the anime
Cappy appears as one of the most important roles in the whole anime as members of the Cappy Town.