Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chief Chilly confronting Luigi with a Mario Cap on.
|First appearance||Super Mario 64 DS|
Super Mario 64 DS
When first encountered, Luigi must try punching him into the ice cold water. Then, he tries to strike back by ramming Luigi into the ice cold water back. When Luigi falls into the cold water, he loses health. When Chief Chilly falls into the ice cold water, he comes back out and breaks edges of the ice platform the two of them are on. Luigi must then repeat this step two more times, making three total to fully defeat Chief Chilly and gain the Wario Key.
Mario Kart DS
Like last time, he tries to ram Luigi in the water and even one fall in there makes Luigi fail the mission. Luigi must attack him with using a Mushroom or Triple Mushrooms. When it falls off of the arena twice, Chief Chilly renders a new tactic by making him capable of jumping over Luigi. Luigi must continue avoiding his attacks and ram into him again to fully defeat him and win the mission.
- "Hmm? I see you have no mustache. Poor, bald, little creature. It's not a fair fight for you, but luckily, I'm not a fair fighter. Let's go!"
- "I simply cannot believe that I lost to a hairless pip-squeak like you! My mustache was my only joy. Now what am I going to do?"
- "You there with the mustache! I am the king of cold, Chief Chilly. I lock up anyone who challenges the superiority of my 'stache. In fact, I locked up one such fellow the other day. Hmm. What a sad, mangy mustache you've got there. It hardly seems worth it to destroy you. With a 'stache like that, you're clearly the sidekick, not the star. But I'm in between meetings now, so I might as well. In the battle for the best mustache, I'll win, hairs down. Ha ha ha! Bring it on, peach fuzz!"
- "No way! I lost to such a scrawny guy like that...? Hmmmm, did I not groom my mustache well enough? I must hurry home and condition it...Farewell!"
- "You there with the mustache! I am the king of cold, Chief Chilly. I lock up anyone who challenges the greatness of my mustache. I am the mustache master! In fact, I locked up a rude fellow just the other day. Hmph!! The nerve of him, coming to my realm looking like that. Your mustache is not altogether bad. Not as grand as mine, of course. But what insolence in trying to show me up! I shall shave that fuzz right off your face. Here I come!"
- "Dang!! There's someone with a greater mustache than mine? Ridiculous! Does that mean you're cooler than me too? You might be gifted follically, but you better watch out once I get my mustache styled."
- "You there with the mustache! I am the king of cold, Chief Chilly. I imprison those who challenges the greatness of my mustache. In fact, I locked up a man up just the other...What's this? You look just like the impertinent mustached man I locked up the other day. Has everyone been taking mustache grower? There's only one way to settle this once and for all. We'll battle man-to-man to see who has the best mustache! Let's rumble!"
- "Oh noooooo! I lost! Augh! My mustache...My pride and joy, my reason for living! Now I suppose I'll have to explore new pursuits."
- By using Action Replay or a glitch to go through the mirror with Yoshi, text for Yoshi is revealed when battling Chief Chilly (possibly beta text). Yoshi may also battle Chief Chilly and defeat Chief Chilly via using his tongue.