Coconut Mall as it appears in Mario Kart Wii
|Series||Mario Kart series|
|First game||Mario Kart Wii|
Coconut Mall is a course in Mario Kart Wii. It is the second course in the Flower Cup and also the sixth track in the entire game. It takes place in a bustling shopping mall and, as the name implies, features plenty of shops, and escalators. In one portion of the race you can drive through a shop using it as a shortcut, however, it is necessary to use a boost, as the floor slows you
Mario Kart WiiEdit
You'll start out in the parking lot, just outside the entrance. Next you will drive up some escalators (and later go down another one, optional), and take a hairpin to the right just to arrive to some down escalators or jump off a ramp to join with the rest of the track. Pass a fountain and head up some more escalators. Turn right in a metal tunnel, and arrive in a dining place. After swerving around the tables and trees, go up another tunnel and into a small passage which divides into a hallway and one more metal tunnel. Either way, you'll jump out of the mall and then turn right into some cars. After dodging the cars you will arrive at the starting line.
- Coconut Mall does not seem to have any other shops you can drive into besides the one shop that is a shortcut.
- Though very few, there are actually Coconut trees that are inside the actual mall.
- Throughout the stage you'll find various Miis - on the signs, on the sidelines, and even driving the cars in the end.
- One of the posters is a topless male model, but female Miis can be on there.
- Most people think it's much much easier in Mario Kart 7 because if you go near the finish, the cars are reduced to 2 instead of 3, but the last one is very annoying.