Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series||Super Smash Bros.|
|First game||Super Smash Bros. for Wii U|
This stage is a large walk-off stage with transforming platforms. The platforms in the center mechanically rise in a variety of different formations, adding a vertical element to the stage. Outside of that, there is not much else.
The omega version has the platform made up of the mechanical transforming platforms with the stands in the distance.
The italics mean the song is from earlier iteration of the series while bold means the song must be unlocked.
- The Devoted
- Coliseum Series Medley
- Fight 1 (Fire Emblem Gaiden)
- Meeting Theme Series Medley
- Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem Medley
- Time of Action
- Id (Purpose)
- Duty (Ablaze)
- Conquest (Ablaze)
- Glory of Heracles
- Attack (Soma Bringer)
The stage is based on the various arenas and coliseums throughout the Fire Emblem series.
- The stage features mechanical platforms despite clockwork machines never being a notable part of Fire Emblem
- Unlike other stages, this stage is representative of the whole Fire Emblem series rather than a certain game