Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (Note: The following credits refer to the SNES version.)
- Programmed by: Mark Kelly
- Art Director: Stan Gorman
- Art: Steve Crow, Edward Schofield, Lin Shen and Allyn Welty
- Additional Art: Mike Dietz and Shawn McLean
- Sprite Management Tool: "Chopper"
- Sprite Management: Edward Schofield
- Engineers[sic]: Mark Kelly
- Design Director: David Bishop
- Level Design: Bill Anderson
- Music & Sound: Tommy Tallerico
- FX: Joey Kuras
- Samples & Wall Tune by: Steve Henifin
- Parade Tune by: Don Griffin
"Wipe Out" Copyright 1963 Miralest Music Company/Robin Hood Music
Quality Assurance Team
- Quality Assurance Team Leader: Adam Ryan
- Quality Assurance Lead: Jared Brinkley
- Quality Assurance: Chris McFarland, Scott Manning, Paul Schoener, Justin Norr, Paul Moore, K.C. and Ken Love
- Manual Written By: Cherylyn Holmes
- Manual Produced & Edited By: Lisa Marcinko
- Manual Art By: Edward Schofield
- Hardware Support: Jeff Wagoner
- Level Layout Tool: tUME Map Editor by Echidna
- Executive Producer: Neil Young
- Producer: Cathie A. Bartz-Todd
- Assistant Producer: Mike Glosecki
Published and Designed by Virgin Games, Inc.
- David Perry & Steve Hiemstra.