Cordelia's artwork from Fire Emblem Awakening
|First game||Fire Emblem Awakening|
|Voiced by (English)||Julie Ann Taylor|
|Voiced by (Japanese)||Okada Eimi|
Cordelia's duty is to protect the royal family, though she also guides Sumia when the latter is in trouble. During her days as a recruit, it was perceived that she was a prodigy in nearly everything she attempted to do, except running. Eventually she would enter the Pegasus Knight squad as an official member, though she was heavily confused.
Cordelia is known to be a genius who can do most things flawlessly; though she hates being called as such because it reminds her of her seniors, who called her a genius many times in a hazing manner.
Cordelia is known for her long-time crush on Chrom, but keeps this secret. This is infact similar to Catria, who also had an unrequited love for Marth. In the Roster Rescue and Summer Scramble DLCs, she is shown to be embarrassed by her modest chest size, using a breastplate for that very reason. She sighs the most in the army. Her birthday is July 7.
|Base Classes||Promoted Classes|
|Pegasus Knight||Falcon Knight|
Super Smash Bros. series
Cordelia appears in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS as a collectable trophy. One of Lucina's Palette Swaps is based around Cordelia's outfit.
|Cordelia||A member of the Ylissean Pegasus Knights. Friends since childhood, Cordelia and Sumia have aged quite differently over time, Sumia's scatterbrained nature contrasting with Cordelia's capable efficiency. She may seem self-assured and ready for anything, but she's tormented by her unrequited feelings for a certain someone…|
|Main article: Cordelia/gallery|
- Cordelia is a feminine given name, popularly associated with Latin cordis "heart". It was born by the tragic heroine of Shakespeare's King Lear. In the play, the character is unwilling to profess her love to her father, stating "Love, and be silent", reflected in Cordelia's situation with Chrom.
- In conjunction with her daughter, Severa, their names reference "love and peace" in the Japanese version.
- Cordelia's Japanese name, Tiamo, comes from the Italian phrase "Ti amo", meaning "I love you", likely referencing her unrequited love for Chrom.
- In the concept art from the Knights of Iris book, Cordelia's hair was blue instead of red and she greatly resembled Lucina.
- Cordelia's birthday, July 7, is the same day as the Japanese star festival, Tanabata, which is inspired by a folklore story about two lovers that were separated and could only meet once a year on that day.
- Cordelia's English voice actress, Julie Ann Taylor, also voices her daughter Severa, as well as Caeldori and Florafrom Fates.
- Cordelia also shares her Japanese Voice actress, Eimi Okada, with Caeldori.
- Cordelia is the 4th most popular female character in the Japanese Fire Emblem Awakening popularity poll.
- Cordelia's official artwork depicts her wielding a Brave Lance.
- In Cordelia's S-Support with the Avatar, Id~(Serenity), is not played. Instead "Ha ha! Yes, it will take some getting used to!" is played, the standard S-Support theme for any S-Support not involving the Avatar. Cordelia shares this trait with Ricken.
- Cordelia is the basis for Caeldori, the daughter of Subaki from Fire Emblem Fates. If Selena is Caeldori's mother, Cordelia is mentioned in their support conversations and a unique conversation between them occurs at the end of Caeldori's recruitment. Caeldori and Selena also share a unique A-Support conversation, in which Cordelia is indirectly mentioned.