|First game||Fire Emblem Fates|
|Designed by||Yusuke Kozaki|
|Voiced by|| Nobunaga Shimazaki (Male)|
Satomi Sato (Female)
Corrin (Kamui in the Japanese version) is the player avatar and main character of Fire Emblem Fates. Thought to be a Nohr Prince but, later learning that he is the child of the deceased King of Hoshido, Corrin is at the center of the conflict between the rival nations.
Super Smash Bros.
Corrin is one of the final DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, releasing in February 2016. Like Robin, he has alternate costumes as the main female version depicted in the art above. Corrin is a fast swordsman that unlike the other Fire Emblem fighters, has manakete powers, which he infuses into his moveset. He wields the final form of the blade Yato, Omega Yato, as well.
- Neutral Special - Dragon Fang Shot
- Side Special - Dragon Lunge
- Up Special - Dragon Ascent
- Down Special - Counter Surge
- Final Smash - Torrential Roar
- Corrin is the only new Super Smash Bros. DLC fighter to be owned by Nintendo.
- Corrin is the second DLC character from the Fire Emblem series to be confirmed, the first one being Roy.
- Corrin is the second Fire Emblem character to have his female counterpart as his alternate costume, the first one being Robin.