Crystalis is a video game released on the NES in 1990, and rereleased for the Game Boy Color in 2000.
In Crystalis, the player is in control of an individual awakening from stasis outside the village of Leaf.
Changes in Game Boy Color version Edit
- The plot has changed slightly:
- Rather than the protagonist being the scientist that built the tower, it was the development of Dragonia (a.k.a. Draygon).
- October 1, 1997 is no longer the date of the war.
- There are 3 save slots.
- Enemies are no longer immune to certain swords, but rather have different effectiveness levels. Because of this, some redundant monsters were removed in some regions.
- Enemies are less likely to inflict status conditions.
- Alarm Flute is an quest item rather than one purchased in stores.
- Enemies have different gold and EXP values; generally they are reduced; Pricing for items and inns were also changed.
- More clues are given about items and what to do next.
- The field of view is smaller.