|Fire Emblem Class|
Dancer's sprite in FE12
|First Game||Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo|
|Promotes From||Thief (FE5, Lara only)|
|Weapons||Swords (FE3-5, FE12-13)|
Dancer (JP) is a class in the Fire Emblem series. They appear in FE3, FE4, FE5, FE6, FE7, FE8, FE12, and FE13. Dancers are units that can use an ability called Dance, which gives other units special effects, or allow them to move again after they have already moved. In FE3, FE4, FE5, FE12, and FE13, dancers can also attack using swords.
Dancers traditionally have low offensive presence with low offensive and defensive growth and generally low base stats all around. Some, like Ninian, cannot equip weapons at all. However, they are very evasive with high speed skill and luck growths and generally solid health growth. This means they have a high chance of striking twice in a single fight and regularly critical.
Most often, Dancers are used to for their dance skill which will allow an unit to move again. Some of the dancers have special Skills or use Rings to buff stats of the unit they dance to.
- Bard, the Male counterpart to this class
- Heron, the Laguz counterpart of this class
- Songstress, a class exclusive to Fates, that functions similarly
- There are no male characters that can be dancers.
- However in Fire Emblem: Awakening, Inigo aspires to become a dancer, like his mother.