Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are quotes said by Donkey Kong.
- "Banana slamma!!"
- "Hmmm, to know everything, I must give up everything... HEY! Little buddy, I'm giving you my tie collection!"
- "Ohh... feels like I got the stuffing knocked out of me... Oh no! I did get the stuffing knocked out of me! Where's my stuffing?!"
- "Arr, you got me confused with someone else. I'm Donkey Croc the pirate, arr, and I'm looking for Donkey Kong the... [mimics monkey] ...ape."
- "That's not mine! Look, there's still a piece of banana inside! I never leave a banana bit! Can I have it?"
- "I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap."
- "Help, Diddy! I've fallen, and I can't get up! Can you pass me a banana, little buddy?"
- "It's hard to believe anybody this cute could have everybody so mad at him."
- "It's more fun bein' in one of these biplanes than on top of some skyscraper!"
- DK: Boy, it sure is nice having the Crystal Coconut back.
- Cranky: You can say that again!
- DK: Boy, it sure is nice having...
- Cranky: Now zip your lip and listen! I've got something that'll snap Eddie the Mean Old Yeti out of his mean old mood!
- DK: Eddie's not the only one who could use some of that.
- Cranky: I heard that!
- Inca Dinka Du: Donkey... share... everyone.
- Diddy: No kidding! Tell DK and it'll be all over Kongo Bongo before you can say "Spill the Beans"!
- DK: What do you mean? I can keep a secret!
- Diddy: Yeah, right. Like the time I told you about my rash? And the time Cranky told you about his rash? And the time Candy told you about her...
- DK: Allrightallrightallright! I get the picture!
- DK: What's [Leonardo DeAperio] got that I don't have?
- Diddy: Well, movie-star good looks, movie-star fame, movie star money...
- DK: I've been in lots of movies.
- Candy: Huh?
- DK: Every Saturday afternoon I sit right in the front row.