Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Mario's artwork in Dr. Mario 64.
|First game||Dr. Mario (1990)|
|Voiced by||Charles Martinet|
Dr. Mario (Dr. マリオ Dokutā Mario) is the main character in the Dr. Mario games. He is an alter-ego of Mario, using vitamins to kill off viruses. He first appeared in the Nintendo Entertainment System game, of the same name.
Super Smash Bros.
In Super Smash Bros. Melee, Dr. Mario appeared as an unlockable character with a similar moveset as Mario. Dr. Mario is a little heavier than Mario, with a shorter reach and more powerful smash attacks, and throws Megavitamins instead of Mario's fireballs. In addition, there are three trophies of Dr. Mario, as wells as a trophy of the three viruses from his original game, and a trophy of the Megavitamin. Dr. Mario did not appear in the sequel, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but returned in the next sequel, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
His specials are
- Neutral Special: Megavitamins
- Side Special: Super Sheet
- Up Special: Super Jump Punch
- Down Special: Dr. Tornado
- Final Smash: Doctor Finale
Appearance and Costumes
List of games
- Dr. Mario - Game Boy and Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Tetris & Dr. Mario - Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- BS Dr. Mario - Super Famicom add-on Satellaview
- Dr. Mario 64 - Nintendo 64
- Super Smash Bros. Melee - Nintendo GameCube
- Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario - Game Boy Advance
- Nintendo Puzzle Collection - Nintendo Gamecube
- Dr. Mario / Puzzle League - Game Boy Advance
- Dr. Mario Online Rx - WiiWare
- Dr. Mario Express - DSiWare
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure - Nintendo 3DS