Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Exor as seen in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
|First game||Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars|
Exor is a character who appeared in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for the SNES. He is a giant sword who helps Smithy, the main enemy in the game. He also acts as portal between two dimensions, and can transport enemies from Smithy's dimension to the Mushroom Kingdom.
He is battled later in the game to gain access to the keep. He can be defeated in one hit by Geno's whirl attack if timed right, but the right eye must be taken away.
You battle Exor right after you defeat Boomer. There are four enemies, from which 3 are bosses. They feature:
- Right Eye - The eye with the small pupil. - HP: 500
- Left Eye - The eye with the big pupil. - HP: 300
- Neosquid - Exor's mouth. - HP: 800
- Exor - The small flashing thing at the top of the sword's handle. That's an enemy, not a boss. - HP: 1800
In order to attack Exor, who you must take away to complete the fight, you must take out one of the eyes. When his HP hits 0, the eyes and the mouth will automatically die, Exor will act crying and the mouth will suck you in the Factory.
- This is the only battle in the game, in which you must take out only one enemy, not all.
- Exor is the only boss, who you can take out with Geno Whirl. That's possibly because the top part, Exor, is an enemy.