Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Final Fantasy VI Advance|
|Developer(s)||Square Enix, TOSE|
|Publisher(s)||Square Enix, Nintendo|
|ESRB PEGI CERO USK ACB|
Final Fantasy VI Advance is a Game Boy Advance video game released in 2006 and 2007. It is a remake of the SNES/Super Famicom video game Final Fantasy VI, and was the last Nintendo published video game to be released on the Game Boy Advance. Square Enix developed the original game, though TOSE worked behind the scenes to port it to the Nintendo DS. In Japan, Square Enix published the game while in North America and Europe Nintendo did. The game has a variety of additions and enhancements.
Changes from the original
There are many different changes that the developers made when porting the game to the Game Boy Advance to make it feel fresh to those who played it so long ago. The changes in the game include:
- The game's graphics have been enhanced, as has the music and sounds.
- The English script writers gave the game a script overhaul, and filled in some of the gaps.
- There are four new Espers including Leviathan, Gilgamesh, Cactuar, and Diabolos.
- There are two new areas including the Dragons' Den and Soul Shrine.
- The Kaiser Dragon is a boss in the game that can be found in the Dragons' Den.
- Three new spells are in the game.
- The glitches from the original have been removed.
- A bestiary and music player are featured on the game's main menu.
|Final Fantasy series|
|Main series||Final Fantasy • Final Fantasy II • Final Fantasy III • Final Fantasy IV • Final Fantasy V • Final Fantasy VI|
|Legend series||The Final Fantasy Legend • Final Fantasy Legend II • Final Fantasy Legend III|
|Tactics Advance||Tactics Advance • Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift|
|Crystal Chronicles||Crystal Chronicles • CC: Ring of Fates • CC: My Life as a King • CC: Echoes of Time • CC: My Life as a Darklord • CC: Crystal Bearers|
|Fables||Fables: Chocobo Tales • Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon|
|Theathrhythm||Theatrhythm Final Fantasy • Curtain Call|
|Remakes||Dawn of Souls • Final Fantasy III • IV Advance • V Advance • Final Fantasy VI Advance • Final Fantasy IV|
|Sequels||IV: The After Years • XII: Revenant Wings|
|Miscellaneous||Final Fantasy Adventure • Final Fantasy Mystic Quest • Crystal Defenders • Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light • Final Fantasy Explorers|