|Final Fantasy V Advance|
|Developer(s)||Square Enix, TOSE|
|Publisher(s)||Nintendo, Square Enix|
|ESRB PEGI CERO USK ACB|
Final Fantasy V Advance is a Game Boy Advance video game released in 2006 and 2007 by Square Enix and Nintendo. TOSE worked behind the scenes to emulate the game for the Game Boy Advance and add extra features for it. The game is a remake of the Super Famicom game Final Fantasy V.
- The graphics have been slightly altered.
- The game includes four new jobs including Gladiator, Cannoneer, Necromancer, and Oracle.
- A new dungeon called The Seald Temple is included.
- A new, extremely challenging boss named Enuo is included in the game.
- A bestiary and a quick save was added, along with a music player.
- The script has been changed, and gaps in the plot have been filled.
|Final Fantasy series|
|Main series||Final Fantasy • Final Fantasy II • Final Fantasy III • Final Fantasy IV • Final Fantasy V • Final Fantasy VI|
|Legend series||The Final Fantasy Legend • Final Fantasy Legend II • Final Fantasy Legend III|
|Tactics Advance||Tactics Advance • Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift|
|Crystal Chronicles||Crystal Chronicles • CC: Ring of Fates • CC: My Life as a King • CC: Echoes of Time • CC: My Life as a Darklord • CC: Crystal Bearers|
|Fables||Fables: Chocobo Tales • Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon|
|Theathrhythm||Theatrhythm Final Fantasy • Curtain Call|
|Remakes||Dawn of Souls • Final Fantasy III • IV Advance • V Advance • Final Fantasy VI Advance • Final Fantasy IV|
|Sequels||IV: The After Years • XII: Revenant Wings|
|Miscellaneous||Final Fantasy Adventure • Final Fantasy Mystic Quest • Crystal Defenders • Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light • Final Fantasy Explorers|