Final Fantasy V Advance is a Game Boy Advance video game released in 2006 and 2007 by Square Enix and Nintendo. TOSE worked behind the scenes to emulate the game for the Game Boy Advance and add extra features for it. The game is a remake of the Super Famicom game Final Fantasy V.
- The graphics have been slightly altered.
- The game includes four new jobs including Gladiator, Cannoneer, Necromancer, and Oracle.
- A new dungeon called The Seald Temple is included.
- A new, extremely challenging boss named Enuo is included in the game.
- A bestiary and a quick save was added, along with a music player.
- The script has been changed, and gaps in the plot have been filled.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.