Fire Kirby is one of Kirby's many copy abilties. It appears in every single game with copy abilties. It is available from enemies like Hot Head and Burnin Leo. It has powerful attacks that can burn some objects in some games. Fire also appears as a Mode for Robobot Armor in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
Enemies that give Fire
- Burning Leo
- Hot Head
- Heat Phanphan
- Flamer (Squeak Squad forward)
- Prank's Fireballs
- Red Antr
Super Smash Bros.
- When Kirby swallows a fire-wielding enemy, he transforms into Fire Kirby. Not only does he breathe fire in this form, but he can also sprout flames on his entire body and damage enemies by crashing into them. Fire Kirby wears the bright red headdress of his enemy Burning Leo. The hat turns into a helpful weapon when thrown.
- Kirby's Adventure - 5/93
- Kirby when he inhales an enemy who uses fire. Shooting fire from his mouth, Fire Kirby can cook enemies from afar. This ability also allows Kirby to light explosive blocks, fuses, and so on. In Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land and Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Fire Kirby can roll his burning body into enemies as an attack move.
- SNES - Kirby Super Star
- Nintendo DS - Kirby: Canvas Curse
- When Kirby first copied the Fire ability he was only able to breathe fire. Nowadays, he can do all sorts of neat things! For example, he can engulf himself in flames and roll forward, burning grass, lighting fuses, melting ice, and so on. What we'd really like him to do, though, is help us make the perfect s'more. Mmmmm.
- NES - Kirby's Adventure - 5/1993
SNES - Kirby Super Star - 08/1996
- The ability is confused with Burning often given that they both use flames. Eventually, most of its effects were merged with Fire Kirby in more recent games.