Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pokémon Battle Revolution (Wii)
- My Pokémon Ranch (Wii Ware)
- Pokémon Rumble (Wii Ware)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness (DS)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS)
- Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (DS)
- Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs(DS)
- PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (Wii)
- Pokémon Battrio (Arcade)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Notable gameplay changes include split between Physical and Special split for moves. Instead of depending on type, moves now used either Attack or Special Attack depending on this classification.
Egg Pokémon now start at level 1 instead of 5
There are also, gender differences in certain Pokémon such as Pikachu.