Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Genki Co., Ltd. (元気株式会社) is a video game developer that formed in 1990. It was founded by two former SEGA employees. Their headquarters are in Tokyo, Japan. Currently, their only relationship with Nintendo is that they apparently support the Wii. They made SimCity 2000 for the Nintendo 64. They were also the developers of the RPG Spectrobes: Origins for the Wii, which was published by Disney in 2009.
- Shutokō Battle '94 Keichii Tsuchiya Drift King (Japan only) - Super Famicom
- Shutokō Battle 2 (Japan only) - Super Famicom
- Multi-Racing Championship - Nintendo 64
- SimCity 2000 - Nintendo 64
- Lonpos - WiiWare
- Spectrobes: Origins - Wii
- The company's logo was hand drawn by the president's son when he was three years old.