|Developer(s)|| Treasure Co. Ltd|
M2 (3D Classics)
|Genre(s)||Run and gun|
|ESRB PEGI CERO USK ACB|
Gunstar Heroes is a run and gun video game released originally released on the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive in 1993 developed by Treasure Co. Ltd. The game was later re-released for the Wii Virtual Console and later released for the 3DS eshop.
On October 6, 2005, Treasure and Sega released a sequel, Gunstar Super Heroes for the Game Boy Advance, which made a few changes, such as having a fixed weapon selection (instead of allowing players to pick their favorite combination) and the addition of overpowered attacks controlled by the trigger.
- Gunstar Heroes at Nintendo's Virtual Console page (North America)
- Gunstar Heroes at Sega's Virtual Console page (Japanese)
- Gunstar Heroes at Virtual Console Reviews
- 3D Gunstar Heroes at Nintendo.com (North America)
- Official Treasure Co. Ltd Webpage
- Mobygames Entry
- GameFAQs: Gunstar Heroes