|Current Position||EAD Technology Development Department Chief|
|Latest game||Mario Kart 64|
Hajime Yajima is a technology chief in the Technology Development Department of Nintendo EAD. Initially he programmed the digital signal processing of Pilotwings and Super Mario Kart, which allowed the game program to perform calculations like the item selection on Mario Kart. He also worked on the course programming of Super Mario 64.
While his known last credited work was in 1996, it is believed he still has an active role in his department.
- Pilotwings (1990) - Programmer
- Super Mario Kart (1992) - Programmer
- Star Fox (1993) - Japanese Support
- Star Fox 2 (1995) - Assistant Programmer
- Super Mario 64 (1996) - Programmer
- Mario Kart 64 (1996) - Demo Sequence Programmer