Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hanabi Festival is a festival where Nintendo release games on the virtual console for the Wii which include games that were not released over in Europe over a period of a month. The Hanabi Festival is named after the Japanese holiday season that is famous for its firework displays.
The first Hanabi Festival took place in September 2007 and games are released in a themes with. The first week was Mario week, the second was Ninja Week and the third was Sci-Fi Week.
22 August 2008 saw the third instalment of the Hanabi Festival. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels a game that was made available for a limited time during the first festival was once again made available to download.
List of games
The following are a list of games that have been released during the Hanabi Festival.
- Break In - TurboGrafx
- Cho Aniki - TurboGrafx
- Columns III: Revenge of Columns - Mega Drive
- Digital Champ Battle Boxing - TurboGrafx
- Final Soldier - TurboGrafx
- Gate of Thunder - TurboGrafx
- Gley Lancer - Mega Drive
- Gradius II: Gofer no Yabou - TurboGrafx
- Gradius III - SNES
- Mario's Super Picross - SNES
- Ninja Gaiden - NES
- Ninja JaJaMaru-kun - NES
- Puyo Puyo 2 - Mega Drive
- Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth - Nintendo 64
- Star Parodier - TurboGrafx
- Super Air Zonk: Rockabilly-Paradise - TurboGrafx
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels - NES
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - SNES