Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Current Position||Graphic Artist|
|First game||Super Mario 64 DS|
Hanako Hisada is a Nintendo graphic designer and senior employer, who often creates model cities in games. She started working at Nintendo in 2004, and despite being a newcomer, an important task was given to her which was to design the starting village from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. After this, she was one of the three field designers from Animal Crossing: City Folk and helped with the two Nintendo DS Zelda games. In 2008, she was appointed a senior employee. She modeled the main city from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Skyloft.
- Super Mario 64 DS (DS) - 2004 - Map Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN/Wii) - 2006 - Ordon Village, Kakariko Village
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) - 2007 - Map Designer
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii) - 2008 - Map Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS) - 2009 - Map Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - 2011 - Skyloft
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) - 2012 - Field Design
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)- 2013 - Dungeon Design
- Splatoon (Wii U)- 2015 - Design