Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Current Position||CG Designer|
Hiroaki Takenaka is a veteran graphic designer for Nintendo since 1990s. He originally worked at IRD division, where he worked on the Punch Out!!, Startropics and Pilotwings series. After a restructuring, he was send to the EAD division where he worked as the art director in the first 2 Pikmin games.
- StarTropics (1990) -Graphic Designer (Listed as Other Staff)
- Super Punch-Out!! (1994) - Background Design
- Pilotwings 64 (1996) - Graphic Designer
- Mario Kart 64 (1996) - CG Character Designer
- 1080° Snowboarding (1998) - CG Character Designer
- Pokémon Stadium (1998) - Pokémon Modeler
- Pokémon Stadium 2 (2000) - Pokémon Modeler
- Pikmin (2001) - Art Director
- Pikmin 2 (2004) - Art Director
- Daily Railway Map (2009) - Art Director
- Swapnote (2012) - Art Director
- Super Mario Sunshine (2002) - Graphic Support (Credited as Special Thanks)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008) - Supervision
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (2014) - Supervisor (Original Games)