Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Developer(s)||Philips Fantasy Factory|
|Publisher(s)||Philips Ineractive Media|
Hotel Mario is a puzzle platform Mario game released in 1994 by Philips media games for the Philips Cdi. This game was released as a result of a planned CD add on for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that was being developed by Philips, in return, Nintendo gave Philips permission to use their franchises on their console. So three The Legend of Zelda games were released as well as the one Mario game, Hotel Mario. There was also another game called Super Mario Wacky World. It was supposed to be a sequel to Super Mario World, but it was cancelled, and Hotel Mario was released instead.
The plot of the Game is Mario is in a Hotel of some kind and Mario's Enemies keep opening up doors in the Hotel and Mario must keep Closing them again. Mario is in a race against the clock to close all the doors in time. As mario progresses eventually the levels will get more challenging.
- Quebec Gamers: 236 images and 12 videos from the game (including all animations & the ending) (French-Canadian website)
- If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed Instruction Book
- Past to Present Online Feature
- Hotel Mario review at the Goodtime Retro Cafe
- Mappy and Elevator Action, games with alike setting and play