|First game||Digimon Rumble Arena|
|Created by||Akiyoshi Hongo|
Impmon is a rookie level, dark type, virus attribute Digimon. It's name and design are derived from the word imp. Impmon usually belives that it has more power than it really has, standing up to greater foes and possibly getting into deep trouble. Impmon also loves pranks.
Impon plays a major role in season 3 of the anime.
Impmon is a unlockable Digimon that can't Digivolve, even if it touches Calumon.
Impmon is #049 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an Attacker-class Dark species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 118 HP, 115 MP, 83 Attack, 63 Defense, 65 Spirit, 58 Speed, and 27 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 2 and Dark Breath 2 traits.
- Infernal Funnel (Summon): Summons elementals of flame and ice.
- Infernal Funnel: Fire (Summon: Flame): Summons an elemental of flame.
- Bada Boom (Night of Fire): Attacks the opponent with flames of darkness.
- Pillars of Fire (Pillar of Fire): Summons a wall of fire.
- Machine Gun Kick (ダダダダキック Dadadada Kick): Strikes with small continuous kicks.
- Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death.
- Night of Blizzards (Night of Blizzard): Attacks the opponent with a blizzard of darkness.
Attacks in Super Digica Taisen
- Blast Summon
- Storm Death Scythe