Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kazumi Yamaguchi is one the founding members of Nintendo EAD Tokyo. He got transfered after working for Nintendo in the Kyoto office since the early Nintendo 64 days. His most important work is being the lead enviroment artist in the critically acclaimed game Super Mario Galaxy.
List of games
- Wave Race 64 - C.G llustrator (1996)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Map Designer (2000)
- Pikmin - Map Designer (2001)
- Animal Crossing - Design Support (2001)
- Super Mario Sunshine - Map Object Designer (2002)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker : Graphic Support (2002)
- Pikmin 2 - Piklopedia Script (2004)
- Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat - Map Designer (2004)
- Big Brain Academy - Question Data Creation (2005)
- Super Mario Galaxy - Lead Map Designer (2007)
- Wii Music - Special Effects Designer (2008)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Lead Special Effects Designer (2010)
- Nintendogs + Cats - Map Designer (2011)
- Super Mario 3D Land - Special Effects Designer (2011)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Design Support(2012)
- Super Mario 3D World - Effect Design Lead (2013)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Effect Design Lead (2014)