Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Current Position||Graphic Artist|
|First game|| Saiyuki: Journey West|
Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat
|Latest game||The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes|
Kazunori Hashimoto is a Nintendo EAD Tokyo founding member. He joined Nintendo in 2003. Before working at Nintendo, he worked at Koei with fellow Nintendo EAD Tokyo members; Daisuke Watanabe, Masanori Esaki and Mahito Yokota. He is notable for designing planets in the Super Mario Galaxy games.
- Saiyuki: Journey West - Map Designer (1999)
- Dynasty Warriors 3 - CGI Artist (2001)
- Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends - CGI Artist (2002)
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Map Modeling (2004)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Dungeon Designer (2006)
- Super Mario Galaxy - Planet Designer (2007)
- New Play Control: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Map Designer (2008)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Lead Planet Designer (2010)
- Super Mario 3D Land - Graphic Designer (2011)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Field Designer (2011)
- Super Mario 3D World - Environmental Design(2013)
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Supervisor (Original Games (2014)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Environmental Design (2014)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - Design Support (2015)