Kazuyoshi Osawa is a Programmer for Nintendo SPD. He was originally hired in 1996 as a computer programmer for Nintendo R&D1. Originally he worked on the localization of some Pokémon titles, but later he became involved with the WarioWare series. He also directed the two first Rhythm Heaven titles.
Aside from programming, he has also done some graphic and script design on some of the games he worked on.
- Pokémon Gold and Silver (2000) - Programmer (International Version)
- Pokémon Crystal (2001) - Programmer (International Version)
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! (2003) - Game Design, Program Director, Microgame Programming, Subgame Programming, Cinema Scene Programming, Sound Program
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$! (2003) - GBA WarioWare
- WarioWare Twisted! (2004) - Concept, Game Design, Programming Director, Programming, Design
- WarioWare: Touched! (2004) - Game Design
- Play-Yan (2005) - Program, Graphic Design
- Rhythm Tengoku (2006) - Chief Director, Game Design, Program Director, Design
- Rhythm Heaven (2008) - Chief Director, Game Design, Program Director, Graphic Design
- Bird & Beans / Paper Airplane Chase (2008) - Concept
- Wii Play: Motion (2011) - Programming