|First game||Luigi's Mansion|
|Latest game||Splatoon 2|
Keisuke Nishimori is a designer at Nintendo who started work at the company during the creation of Luigi's Mansion. He helped create the demo of the game, and notably made the crows seen on the outside of the mansion. He got into Nintendo by studying CG design, though he claims that actually working on a video game is dramatically different than what he expected.
As a kid, he would draw pictures if not playing on his friends' Nintendo Entertainment System. Because of his strict video game playing time enforced by his parents, he says that he spent most of his time drawing images. His first console that he owned was the Nintendo 64. His favorite video games on the console included Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Apparently after the Disney-Pixar film Toy Story came out, the designer was blown away - so much so that he wished to work at the company. After graduating, however, he decided that he wanted to work at Nintendo, and got a job there.
After his work on the Luigi's Mansion demo, he was in charge of modeling and animating some NPCs in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker including Makar, Link's grandmother and Tetra. He also created Bowser Jr. in Super Mario Sunshine and various non playable characters in Mario Kart: Double Dash‼.
His first job at modeling a playable character was in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, in which he modeled Link, Link's wolf form, Midna, and Epona. He modeled them based on the designs of Satoru Takizawa and Yusuke Nakano.
- Luigi's Mansion - Character Designer
- Super Mario Sunshine - Special thanks - Bowser Jr. Design
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Character Designer
- Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ - Graphic Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Player Designer
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Supervision
- Mario Kart Wii - Character Design
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Player designer
- Splatoon - Design
- Hey! Pikmin - Character Supervisor
- Splatoon 2 - Art