Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Current Position||Art Director|
|First game||Mendel Palace|
|Latest game||Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire|
Ken Sugimori makes all final official Pokémon artworks. He made the characters and Pokémon from the Pokémon games and several packshots from the Trading Card Game. He doesn't design all the Pokémon (for instance the Golett line was made by James Turner and the Honedge line was made by Hitoshi Ariga), but he does lead them and produces the final 2D artwork.
- Mendel Palace - Character Designer - 1989
- Yoshi - Graphic Design - 1991
- Magical Taruuuto Kun - Graphic Design,Game Design,Director- 1992
- Pulseman - Director,Game Design,Character Designer - 1994
- Bazura de Gozaru no Game - Graphic Design - 1996
- Drill Dozer - Director - 2005
- SEGA 3D Classics Archives - Box art
- SEGA 3D Classics Archives 2 - Box art
Pokemon Designer,Art Director
Every Main Pokemon Game