Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Current Position||Project Leader|
|Latest game||Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker|
Kenta Motokura is a video game developer who works at Nintendo EAD Tokyo as character designer. His first credited video game was Pokémon Stadium 2 as the 2-D CG designer, though he had worked on a variety of other famous Nintendo games as well such as Pikmin, Super Mario Sunshine, and EAD Tokyo games Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and of course Super Mario Galaxy. In most video games he takes the role of character or creature designer. In Super Mario Galaxy he was the lead character designer, though he also helped with the game's objects.
- Pokémon Stadium 2 - 2-D CG Designer
- Pikmin - Character Design
- Super Mario Sunshine - Character Design
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Design Support (Special Thanks)
- Pikmin 2 - Creature Design
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Character Design
- Big Brain Academy - Question data creation
- Super Mario Galaxy - Character Design Lead
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Design Director
- Super Mario 3D Land - Design Director
- Super Mario 3D World - Director
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Director
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Supervisors (Original Games)