|Company||Nintendo (since 2000)|
|University||Tama Art University|
|Current Position||Assistant Manager (EPD Production Group No. 8)|
|First game||Pokémon Stadium 2|
|Latest game||Super Mario Odyssey|
Kenta Motokura is a video game designer who works at Nintendo. He joined the company on April 2000 and initially worked on character design on various titles.
He was transfered to EAD Tokyo after the company's reestructure, where he took the role of design director on the 3D Mario titles, until he eventually became a codirector of Super Mario 3D World and the sole director of Super Mario Odyssey.
In 2015, he became the Assistant Manager of the Production Group No. 8 of Nintendo EPD.
- Pokémon Stadium 2 (2000) - 2DCG Designer
- Pikmin (2001) - Character Design
- Super Mario Sunshine (2002) - Character Design
- Pikmin 2 (2004) - Creature Design
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (2004) - Character Design
- Big Brain Academy (2005) - Question Data Creation
- Super Mario Galaxy (2007) - Character Design Lead
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010) - Design Director
- Super Mario 3D Land (2011) - Design Director
- Super Mario 3D World (2013) - Director
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (2014) - Supervisor (Original Games)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (2014) - Planning
- Super Mario Odyssey (2017) - Director