|Company||Nintendo (since 2000)|
|First game||The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker|
|Latest game||The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass|
Kentaro Tominaga is a Nintendo employee known for his planning work on The Legend of Zelda series. He entered the company in 2002 and worked in the EAD department, where he was initially responsible for the positioning of treasure boxes and enemies in Wind Waker and writing the text on Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
He later was in charge of puzzle design for the field of Twilight Princess, and planning the Eldin Volcano and the Earth Temple dungeon in Skyward Sword. He later led the planning of A Link Between Worlds and Breath of the Wild, and was also the director of the Expansion Pass of the latter.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002) - Assistant Director
- Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ (2003) - Assistant Director
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (2004) - Debug Support
- Super Mario 64 DS (2004) - Sequence Director
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006) - Sub-Director
- Mario Kart Wii (2008) - Planning
- Wii Fit Plus (2009) - Mini-Game Director
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011) - Planning
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013) - Sub Director / Planning Lead
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Game Design
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass (2017) - Director