Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kid Icarus was represented in Super Smash Bros. Melee as a minor trophy that the player could collect, but it wasn't until Super Smash Bros. Brawl would the series have a playable character, stages, and a whole bunch more for fans to be happy about.
Super Smash Bros. Melee
In Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pit, the game's protagonist, was featured as a trophy the player could collect. The design was similar to his appearance in the original Kid Icarus and the description ended with "Will Pit ever take flight again?", suggesting that fans did indeed want the warrior of Angel Land to return. Interestingly, Pit was planned to be a playable character in the original title, though this isn't the case with Melee.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Unlike the previous titles, Kid Icarus is featured a ton in Brawl.
Pit, the game's hero, is a playable character, and the only one, unfortunately. He wields his Bow that Palutena bestowed upon him and is capable of flight, just as he was in the video game.
- Skyworld - A floating level high in the sky
- Title (Kid Icarus)
- Kid Icarus Original Medley
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/ Wii U
- Reset Bomb Forest - A transforming stage based on the chapter in Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Palutena's Temple (Wii U Only) - The largest stage in the series
- Skyworld (Wii U only) - Returns from Brawl
- Wrath of the Reset Bomb (plays on Reset Bomb Forest)
- Dark Pit's Theme (plays on Reset Bomb Forest)
- Wrath of the Reset Bomb (Original)
- Dark Pit
- Into the Space-Pirate Ship
These all return from Brawl
- Title (Kid Icarus)
- Kid Icarus Retro Medley
- Boss Fight 1 (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- In the Space-Pirate Ship
- Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Lightning Chariot Base
- Destroyed Skyworld
- Magnus's Theme
- Dark Pit's Theme
- Hades's Infernal Theme
- Thunder Cloud Temple
Smash Run enemies
- Boom Stomper
- Bumpety Bomb
- Skuttler (3 varieties)