Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Kirby's Dream Land (1992, Game Boy)
- Kirby's Adventure (1993, NES)
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (1995, Game Boy)
- Kirby Super Star (1996, SNES)
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (1997, SNES)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (2000, Nintendo 64)
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (2002, Game Boy Advance) (remake of the original Kirby's Dream Land)
- Kirby & the Amazing Mirror (2004, Game Boy Advance)
- Kirby Squeak Squad (2006, Nintendo DS)
- Kirby Super Star Ultra (2008, Nintendo DS) (remake of Kirby Super Star)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (2010, Wii)
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land (2011, Wii)
- Kirby Mass Attack (2011, Nintendo DS)
- Kirby Triple Deluxe (2014, Nintendo 3DS)
- Kirby: Planet Robobot (2016, Nintendo 3DS)
- Kirby's Pinball Land (1993, Game Boy)
- Kirby's Dream Course (1994, SNES)
- Kirby's Avalanche (1995, SNES)
- Kirby's Block Ball (1995, Game Boy)
- BS Kirby no Omotya Bako Baseball (1996, SNES)
- Kirby's Star Stacker (1997, Game Boy and SNES)
- Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble (2000, Game Boy Color)
- Kirby Air Ride (2003, GameCube)
- Kirby Slide (2003, e-Reader)
- Kirby Canvas Curse (2005, Nintendo DS)
- Kirby Fighters Deluxe (2014, Nintendo 3DS eShop)
- Dedede Drum Dash Deluxe (2014, Nintendo 3DS eShop)
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (2015, Wii U)
Kirby is a playable character available in all four Super Smash Bros. games:
- Super Smash Bros. (January 1999; Nintendo 64)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (November 2001; Nintendo GameCube)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (January 2008; Wii)
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U / 3DS (2014;Wii U 3DS)
There is also a limited edition collection released for Kirby's 20th anniversary called Kirby's Dream Collection. It included 6 classic Kirby games as well as new challenge levels based on the newest game at the time, Kirby's Return to Dream Land.
Kirby has also made cameo appearances in other Nintendo games:
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX (Game Boy/GBC, 1993/1998): as an enemy called the Anti-Kirby
- Stunt Race FX (SNES, 1994): appears on a billboard
- EarthBound (SNES, 1994): In the hidden "Debug Mode" menu, Kirby appears as the cursor.
- Picross NP Vol.3 (Super Famicom, 1999): includes picross puzzles of many Kirby characters, like Waddle Dee, King Dedede and Meta-Knight.
- Pokémon Stadium 2 (N64, 2000): you can decorate your room with consoles. The NES shows Kirby's Adventure and the SNES shows Kirby Super Star.
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA, 2003): appears on a poster in Yoshi Theater.
- Donkey Konga (GC, 2003): One of the songs is "Kirby: Right Back At Ya", the theme song of the Kirby anime.
- Daigassou! Band Brothers (DS, 2004): A song is entitled "Kirby medley"