Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Current Position||Art Director|
|First game||The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker|
|Latest game||Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer|
His first work is the game The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker where he was a character designer. After this, he started working at the Animal Crossing series was a character designer and worked the two Nintendo DS Zelda games. After Ryuji Kobayashi, the previous Art Director from the Animal Crossing series, went to work on The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, he took his role starting with Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002) - Character Designer
- Animal Crossing e+ (Japan Only ) (2003) - Character Designer
- Animal Crossing: Wild World (2005) - Character Designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (2007) - Enemy Designer
- Wii Music (2008) - Design Director
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (2009) - Design Lead\Player Designer
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2012) - Art Director
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013) -Lead Character Designer
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (2015) - Design Director