Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kunitake Aoki is an illustrator based in Seattle, Washington who creates artwork for Nintendo Software Technology video games. Prior to being employed by NST, Kunitake Aoki assisted in the development of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and 3, Sonic & Knuckles, and various other SEGA games. In 2014, he left to join @home.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive version) - Special Thanks
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 -CG Artist, Scene Artist
- Sonic & Knuckles -CG Artist, Scene Artist
- Comix Zone - Backgrounds
- 1080° Avalanche - Special thanks
- Ridge Racer DS - Art
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Art Director
- Metroid Prime: Hunters - Promotional art
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis - Art Director
- CrossworDS - Art Director
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! - Art - QA Supervisor
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! - Art
- Crosswords Plus
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move - Artist
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - Artist