Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of Mother 3 items.
- Bag of Big City Fries: Recovers about 70 HP.
- Bag of Pork Chips: Recovers about 50 HP.
- Baked Yam: Recovers about 40 HP.
- Beef Jerky: Recovers about 60 HP.
- Beefsteak: Recovers about 300 HP.
- Big City Burger: Recovers about 100 HP.
- Big City Cola: Recovers about 30 HP.
- Big City Soda: Recovers about 20 HP.
- Bread Roll: Recovers about 60 HP.
- Cup of Pork Noodles: Recovers about 80 HP.
- Doggy Biscuit: Recovers about 60 HP.
- Doggy Jerky: Recovers about 150 HP.
- Double Jerky: Recovers about 160 HP.
- Edible Mushroom: Recovers about 20 HP.
- Favorite Food: Recovers about 300 HP.
- Favorite Pizza: Recovers about 250 HP.
- Fizzy Soda: Recovers about 20 HP.
- Fresh Egg: Recovers about 80 HP.
- Fresh Milk: Recovers about 80 HP.
- Giant Abalone Steak: Recovers about 180 HP.
- Grilled Chicken: Recovers about 170 HP.
- Grilled Fish: Recovers about 120 HP.
- Hot Dog Sushi: Recovers about 120 HP.
- Hot Spring Egg: Recovers about 100 HP.
- Innit Tea: Recovers about 15 HP.
- Jumbo Shrimp Soup: Recovers about 150 HP.
- King Burger: Recovers about 280 HP.
- Lotto Meal: Has various effects in battle.
- Lucky Rice: Recovers HP based on its user's luck.
- Luxury Banana: Recovers about 120 HP.
- Nut: Recovers about 5 HP.
- Nut Bread: Recovers about 30 HP.
- Nut Cookie: Recovers about 15 HP.
- Pasta with a Past: Recovers about 190 HP.
- Peculiar Cheese: Recovers HP varying from person to person.
- Pickled Veggie Plate: Recovers about 10 HP.
- Pork Stew: Recovers about 100 HP.
- Rich Kid Stew: Recovers about 150 HP.
- Rick Parfait: Recovers about 170 HP.
- Rotten Milk: Recovers about 10 HP.
- Sincerity Dumplings: Recovers about 100 HP.
- Strawberry Tofu: Recovers about 120 HP.
- White Croissant: Recovers about 70 HP.
- Yogurt: Recovers about 80 HP.
- Magic Cake: Restores about 50 PP.
- Magic Gelatin: Restores about 20 PP.
- Magic Pudding: Restores about 40 PP.
- Magic Tart: Restores about 30 PP.
- Aeolia's Memento: Instant revival after KO.
- Alarm Cicada: Cures sleepiness.
- Antidote: Cures poison.
- Anti-Paralysis: Cures paralysis.
- Cup of Life Noodles: Cures all status ailments and brings one character back to life with full HP.
- Doria's Memento: Instant revival after KO.
- Eye Drops: Cures crying.
- Flea Powder: Cures fleas.
- Fresh Mint: Cures nausea.
- Ionia's Memento: Instant revival after KO.
- Lydia's Memento: Instant revival after KO.
- Missy's Memento: Instant revival after KO.
- Paper Fan: Cures confusion.
- Phrygia's Memento: Instant revival after KO.
- Razor and Lipstick: Instant revival after KO.
- Secret Herb: Cures all status ailments and brings one character back to life with 25% HP.
- Bomb: Deals damage.
- New Year's Eve Bomb: Lowers all enemies' HP to 1.
- Pencil Rocket: Deals damage.
- Running Bomb: Deals damage.
- Sprinting Bomb: Stronger than the Running Bomb.
- Super Bomb: Stronger than the Bomb.
- Thunder Bomb: Deals thunder damage.
- Ancient Banana: Makes the enemy slip and take damage.
- Attack Attractor: Attracts more enemies.
- Bug Spray: Kills a bug-type enemy.
- Honey Shower: Causes bees to sting the enemy.
- Saltwater Gun: Deals damage to metallic enemies.
- Defense Spray: Raises one party member's defense for the battle.
- Enemy Bufferizer: Raises one enemy's attack, but makes it worth more experience.
- Enemy Wimperizer: Lowers one enemy's attack, but makes it worth less experience.
- Made-You-Look: Makes the enemy turn around.
- Offense Spray: Raises one party member's attack for the battle.
- Shield Snatcher: Destroys enemy shields.
- Silver Dragonfly:
- Trivia Card 1:
- Trivia Card 2:
- Trivia Card 3:
- Trivia Card 4:
- Area Map:
- Attic Map: Map of the attic of Club Titiboo.
- Battle Memory: Used to view fought enemies.
- Bird: Used only after pulling the third Needle to fly to Cerulean Beach, but can be picked up again.
- Carrier Pigeon: Given to Duster by Wess to convey a message.
- Cave Map:
- Child's Shoe: Claus' shoe that the baby Drago is seen chewing.
- Chimera Lab Map: Map of the Chimera Lab.
- City Map: Map of New Pork City.
- Courage Badge: Is turned into the Franklin Badge.
- Cricket Hole Map: Map of the Mole Cricket Hole.
- Drago Fang: Use to weaken the Mecha-Drago.
- Drawbridge Key: Lowers the drawbridge to Osohe Castle.
- Egg of Light: The Hummingbird Egg.
- Encouraging Words: Used to move the boulder outside Phrygia's house.
- Factory Map: Map of the Factory.
- Franklin Badge: Returns lighting attacks to its user.
- Highway Map: Map of the highway from the Factory to Thunder Tower.
- Hypno-Pendulum: Can be used by Duster in battle to put enemies to sleep.
- Jar of Yummy Pickles: Gift to Ionia from Mixolydia.
- Mole Cricket Brother: Can be used within the Mole Cricket Hole to teleport to the Mole Cricket Elder.
- Nail File: Given in an apple to Flint by Claus to escape from the Tazmily jail.
- Noble Spittoon: Found in Osohe Castle after fighting Lord Passion, but is useless.
- Osohe Sketch: Drawing of Osohe Castle.
- Pencil Eraser: Used to erase stone pencils.
- Pendant: Kumatora's pendant that she dropped in Osohe Castle.
- Phrygia's Notebook:
- Pig Mark Notebook: A notebook written on animal experiments.
- Railway Map: Map of the railway from Tazmily Village to the Factory.
- Rope Snake: A snake that can be used in place of a rope.
- Rotten Bavarois: Give to the Osohe Castle ghosts.
- Rotten Eclair: Trade with Osohe Castle ghosts for other items, including the Rope Snake.
- Saturn Valley Map: Map of Saturn Valley.
- Scary Mask: Can be used by Duster in battle to lower enemies' attack.
- Scrap of Cloth: A small piece of Hinawa's dress.
- Sea Floor Map: Map of the sea floor from Tazmily Village to Tanetane Island.
- Smoke Bomb: Can be used by Duster in battle to make enemies cry.
- Stag Beetle: Can be used by Duster in battle to turn enemies around.
- Stinkbug's Memory: Recalls the story of Tazmily Village that Leder told the party in New Pork City.
- Tazmily Map: Map of Tazmily Village.
- Ticket: Entry ticket to Club Titiboo.
- Tickle Stick: Can be used by Duster in battle to lower enemies' defense.
- Tower Sketch: Sketch of the Thunder Tower.
- Transceiver: Communication device belonging to the Masked Man.
- Underground Map:
- Wall Staples: Allow Duster to make ladders on scalable walls.
- Waters of Time: Destroy the vines blocking Chupichupoyoi Temple.
- Chick: Can be sold for 50 DP, but can become a chicken.
- Chicken: Can be sold for 200 DP.
- Hermit Crab Shell: Can be sold for 300 DP or returned to the hermit crab for 1,000 DP.
- Dolphin Ossicle: Sell for 5 DP.
- Dung: Give to "Wan Sum Dung", a dung beetle, for experience points in Chapter 3.
- Meteotite: Rare item that can be sold for 2500 DP.