The following are a list of major people who have or are currently working at Nintendo.
- Fusajiro Yamauchi - The founder and first president of Nintendo. (1889-1929)
- Sekiryo Yamauchi - The second president of Nintendo. (1929-1949)
- Hiroshi Yamauchi - Third president; brought company into video game industry. (1949-2002)
- Satoru Iwata - Fourth president. Previously was president of HAL Laboratory. (2002-2015)
- Tatsumi Kimishima - Fifth president. Previously second president of Nintendo of America and was Managing Director from 2013 to 2015. (2015 - )
Nintendo of America
- Minoru Arakawa - First president of Nintendo of America.
- Reggie Fils-Aime - Third and current president of Nintendo of America.
Nintendo of Europe
- Satoru Shibata - Current president of Nintendo of Europe. Formerly the president of Nintendo of Australia/ New Zealand
Nintendo of Korea
- Hiroyuki Fukuda - Current president of Nintendo of Korea.
- Shigeru Miyamoto - Former Manager of all EAD studios. Creator of Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, Pikmin and Nintendogs. Creative Fellow
- Takashi Tezuka - Former Deputy General Manager of all EAD studios. Worked on many titles including the original Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Yoshiaki Koizumi - Deputy General Manager for the Entertainment Planning and Development Division. Current manager of Nintendo EPD Tokyo games. Director of Super Mario Sunshine, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Super Mario Galaxy.
- Katsuya Eguchi - Deputy General Manager for the Entertainment Planning and Development Division. Current manager of EPD Kyoto studios. Director of Star Fox, Animal Crossing and Wii Sports.
- Hideki Konno - Current Manager of Nintendo EAD 1 and Producer of Nintendogs and Mario Kart DS onwards and Director of Luigi's Mansion and earlier Mario Kart games
- Kosuke Yabuki - Producer of ARMS, Director of Mario Kart 7 & 8
- Hisashi Nogami - Producer of Nintendo EAD2, directed Animal Crossing up to City Folk and produced Splatoon
- Eiji Aonuma - Current manager of Nintendo EAD 3 and director of various The Legend of Zelda titles.
- Hiroyuki Kimura - Current Manager & Producer of EAD Group No. 4, behind New Super Mario Bros. and Pikmin from the Wii onwards
- Tadashi Sugiyama - Producer of Nintendo EAD5, behind Wii Fit, Star Fox and Steel Diver
- Takaya Imamura - Director, in charge of Star Fox, F-Zero and Steel Diver
- Kouichi Kawamoto - Producer of Streetpass Plaza, Miitopia and 1-2-Switch, Director of Brain Age series
- Masayuki Uemura - Designer of the Famicom/Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Gunpei Yokoi (deceased) - Supervised various Nintendo R&D1 video games. Creator of Game Boy and Game & Watch
- Genyo Takeda - Current head of R&D and lead on systems like the Wii and Wii U. Technology Fellow
- Ko Shiota - Current General Manager of Platform Technology Development Division. Formerly, Deputy General Manager of Integrated Research and Development Division (Handhelds.
- Takashi Shimada - Current Deputy General Manager of Platform Technology Development Division. Formerly, Deputy General Manager of System Development Division and Software Environment Development Division.
- Shinya Takahashi - Director. General Manager of Entertainment Planning & Development Division and Supervisor of the Business Development Division and Development Administration & Support Division. Formerly, General Manager of SPD Division.
- Yoshio Sakamoto - Creator of many Nintendo games including Metroid and WarioWare. Former Deputy General Manager of Nintendo SPD and is now in charge of his own group in Nintendo EPD with projects like Rhythm Heaven and Miitomo
- Kensuke Tanabe - Head of SPD3.
- Keisuke Terasaki - Current head of External Production Groups. Worked under Kensuke Tanabe on various series like Art Academy and Paper Mario
- Hitoshi Yamagami - Head of Nintendo SPD Group 2 , and creator of many puzzle games.
- Yurie Hattori - Member of SPD2, who has directed many games.
- Risa Tabata - Assistant Producer at SPD3. Has worked often with Retro Studios
- Toyokazu Nonaka - Producer of many Mario Sports games as well as the additional StreetPass Games
- Koji Kondo - Composer of most of Nintendo's earlier music
- Mahito Yokota - Composer at EAD who specializes in live orchestra music.
- Toru Minegishi - Composer at EAD, Composed tracks for Splatoon and various Zelda games
- Kazumi Totaka - Composer at EAD, responsible for the Animal Crossing soundtrack.
- Kenji Yamamoto - Composer at SPD who created the music for Famicom Detective Club and Metroid.
- Shigeyuki Takahashi - Director, General Manager of Finance Administration Division, Supervisor of General Affairs Division and in charge of Quality Assurance Department
- Satoshi Yamato - Director, General Manager of Marketing Division, in charge of Advertising Department
- Susumu Tanaka - Director, General Manager of Licensing Division
- Hirokazu Shinshi - Director, General Manager of Manufacturing Division
- Naoki Mizutani - Outside Director
- Keizo Kato - Deputy General Manager of the Development Administration & Support Division
- Yusuke Beppu - Deputy General Manager of Business Development Division
- Takuya Yoshimura - Deputy General Manager of General Affairs Division
- Yutaka Takenaga - Deputy General Manager of Corporate Analysis & Adminstration Division
Nintendo Software Technology
- Michael Kelbaugh - President of Retro Studios
- Satoshi Tajiri - Creator of Pokémon.
- Shigesato Itoi - Creator of Earthbound series.
- Masahiro Sakurai - Creator of Kirby, and Super Smash Bros.
- Ryuta Kawashima - Creator of Brain Age series.
- Leslie Swan - Nintendo Treehouse manager, translator.
- William Trinen - Former Nintendo Treehouse manager, Product Development Manager
- Nate Bihldorff - Nintendo Treehouse manager, Translator. Voice of Koopa in the Mario spin-offs
- Tim O'Leary - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Reiko Ninomiya - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Dan Owsen - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Scot Ritchey - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Charles Martinet - Voice of Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, their baby incarnations, and others.
- Kazumi Totaka - Voice of Yoshi, Professor E. Gadd, and Yoob.
- Takashi Nagasako - Voice of Donkey Kong in the Donkey Kong series, and Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda series.
- Nobuyuki Hiyama - Voice of adult Link in the Zelda series, and Cain from the Fire Emblem series.
- Scott Burns - Early Voice of Bowser.
- Kenny James - Current Voice of Bowser
- Makiko Ohmoto - Voice of Kirby.
- Ikue Otani - Voice of Pikachu