The following are a list of major people who have or are currently working at Nintendo.
- Fusajiro Yamauchi - The founder and first president of Nintendo. (1889-1929)
- Sekiryo Yamauchi - The second president of Nintendo. (1929-1949)
- Hiroshi Yamauchi - Third president; brought company into video game industry. (1949-2002)
- Satoru Iwata - Fourth president. Previously was president of HAL Laboratory. (2002-2015)
- Tatsumi Kimishima - Fifth president. Previously second president of Nintendo of America and was Managing Director from 2013 to 2015. (2015-2018)
- Shuntaro Furukawa - Soon-to-be sixth president. Succeeding after Kimishima retires from role in June 2018. (2018-?)
Nintendo of America
- Minoru Arakawa - First president of Nintendo of America.
- Reggie Fils-Aime - Third and current president of Nintendo of America.
Nintendo of Europe
- Satoru Shibata - Current president of Nintendo of Europe. Soon to be General Manager of the Marketing and Licensing Divisions at Nintendo. He will also be in charge of the Advertising nad Global Marketing Department
Nintendo of Korea
- Hiroyuki Fukuda - Current president of Nintendo of Korea.
- Shigeyuki Takahashi - Senior EO, General Manager of General Affairs Division and in charge of Quality Assurance Department and Investor Relations
- Hirokazu Shinshi - Senior EO, General Manager of Manufacturing Division
- Hajime Murakami - Executive Officer, General Manager of Finance Administration Division
- Naoki Noguchi - Director (Audit and Supervisory Committee Member)
- Keizo Kato - Deputy General Manager of the Development Administration & Support Division
- Yusuke Beppu - Deputy General Manager of Business Development Division
- Takuya Yoshimura - Deputy General Manager of General Affairs Division
- Yutaka Takenaga - Deputy General Manager of Corporate Analysis & Adminstration Division
- Satoshi Yamato - President of Nintendo Sales Co., Ltd., Former General Manager of Marketing Division
- Susumu Tanaka - Corporate Adviser. Former Director, General Manager of Licensing Division
- Hiroshi Imanishi - Former head of General Affairs, retired since 2002.
- Shigeru Miyamoto - Former Manager of all EAD studios. Creator of Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, Pikmin and Nintendogs. Creative Fellow
- Takashi Tezuka - Former Deputy General Manager of all EAD studios. Worked on many titles including the original Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Yoshiaki Koizumi - Deputy General Manager for the Entertainment Planning and Development Division. Current manager of Nintendo EPD Tokyo games. Director of Super Mario Sunshine, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Super Mario Galaxy.
- Katsuya Eguchi - Deputy General Manager for the Entertainment Planning and Development Division. Current manager of EPD Kyoto studios. Director of Star Fox, Animal Crossing and Wii Sports.
- Hideki Konno - Current manager of the Mobile Production Group. Former manager of Nintendo EAD 1 and Producer of Nintendogs and Mario Kart DS onwards and Director of earlier Mario Kart games
- Kosuke Yabuki - Manager of Production Group No. 9 in Nintendo EPD. Producer of ARMS, Director of Mario Kart 7 & 8
- Hisashi Nogami - Deputy General Manager of Nintendo EPD. Directed Animal Crossing up to City Folk and produced Splatoon
- Eiji Aonuma - Former manager of Nintendo EAD 3 and director of various The Legend of Zelda titles.
- Hiroyuki Kimura - Former Manager & Producer of EAD Group No. 4, behind New Super Mario Bros. and Pikmin from the Wii onwards
- Tadashi Sugiyama - Producer of Nintendo EAD5, behind Wii Fit, Star Fox and Steel Diver
- Takaya Imamura - Director, in charge of Star Fox, F-Zero and Steel Diver
- Kouichi Kawamoto - Producer of Streetpass Plaza, Miitopia and 1-2-Switch, Director of Brain Age series
- Shinya Takahashi - Director. General Manager of Entertainment Planning & Development Division and Supervisor of the Business Development Division and Development Administration & Support Division. Formerly, General Manager of SPD Division.
- Yoshio Sakamoto - Senior Officer and creator of many Nintendo games including Metroid and WarioWare. Former Deputy General Manager of Nintendo SPD .
- Kensuke Tanabe - Senior Officer. Former head of SPD3.
- Keisuke Terasaki - Deputy General Manager of Development Administration & Support Division and head of External Production Groups. Worked under Kensuke Tanabe on various series like Art Academy and Paper Mario
- Hitoshi Yamagami - Manager of EPD Production Group No. 1. Former manager of Nintendo SPD2, and creator of many puzzle games.
- Genki Yokota - Project Leader in EPD Production Group No. 1. Has worked with the Xenoblade and Fire Emblem series.
- Yurie Hattori - Member of SPD1, who has directed many games.
- Risa Tabata - Assistant Producer at SPD2. Has worked often with Retro Studios
- Toyokazu Nonaka - Producer of many Mario Sports games as well as the additional StreetPass Games
- Masayuki Uemura - Designer of the Famicom/Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Gunpei Yokoi (deceased) - Supervised various Nintendo R&D1 video games. Creator of Game Boy and Game & Watch
- Genyo Takeda - Former head of R&D and lead on systems like the Wii and Wii U. Technology Fellow
- Ko Shiota - Current General Manager of Platform Technology Development Division. Formerly, Deputy General Manager of Integrated Research and Development Division (Handhelds.
- Takashi Shimada - Current Deputy General Manager of Platform Technology Development Division. Formerly, Deputy General Manager of System Development Division and Software Environment Development Division.
- Koji Kondo - Composer of most of Nintendo's earlier music
- Mahito Yokota - Composer at EAD who specializes in live orchestra music.
- Toru Minegishi - Composer at EAD, Composed tracks for Splatoon and various Zelda games
- Kazumi Totaka - Composer at EAD, responsible for the Animal Crossing soundtrack. Voice of Yoshi, Professor E. Gadd
- Kenji Yamamoto - Composer at SPD who created the music for Metroid and Famicom Detective Club .
Nintendo Software Technology
- Michael Kelbaugh - President of Retro Studios
- Tetsuya Takahashi - Lead producer at Monolith Soft
- Yasuyuki Honne - Head of Monolith Kyoto
- Koh Kojima
- Satoshi Tajiri - Creator of Pokémon.
- Shigesato Itoi - Creator of Earthbound series.
- Masahiro Sakurai - Creator of Kirby, and Super Smash Bros.
- Masayoshi Tanimura - Current head of HAL Laboratory
- Tohru Narihiro - Producer on the Fire Emblem series, former chief programmer on several classic Intelligent Systems
- Ryuta Kawashima - Creator of Brain Age series.
- Leslie Swan - Former Nintendo Treehouse manager, translator.
- William Trinen - Former Nintendo Treehouse manager, Product Development Manager
- Nate Bihldorff - Nintendo Treehouse manager, Translator. Voice of Koopa in the Mario spin-offs
- Tim O'Leary - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Reiko Ninomiya - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Dan Owsen - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Scot Ritchey - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Charles Martinet - Voice of Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, their baby incarnations, and others.
- Takashi Nagasako - Voice of Donkey Kong in the Donkey Kong series, and Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda series.
- Nobuyuki Hiyama - Voice of adult Link in the Zelda series, and Cain from the Fire Emblem series.
- Scott Burns - Early Voice of Bowser.
- Kenny James - Current Voice of Bowser
- Makiko Ohmoto - Voice of Kirby.
- Ikue Otani - Voice of Pikachu