Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of cameos in games not from The Legend of Zelda that feature characters/references/or so on in the series itself.
Super Mario series
- Super Mario Bros. 3 - The whistle theme is from The Legend of Zelda series.
- Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars - After Bowyer is defeated in the Forest Maze, Link can be seen resting up in the Rose Town inn.
- Mario Golf - In the records, Link is one of the names.
- StarTropics - The Triforce symbol appears on a mat.
- Super Paper Mario - In Merlee's Mansion on Chapter 2-3, Mario accidentally breaks a vase and has to pay in rubees (parody of rupees) to find a replacement. Also, Mimi fires weapons in her boss battle.
- Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra- The Triforce is an item that can be found in "The Great Cave Offensive".
- Kirby series - Kirby's sword ability strongly resembles Link. Upon getting the sword ability Kirby gets a green hat similar to Link's and when he has full life he is able to use a sword beam.
- WarioWare series - Many of 9-Volt's games are based on The Legend of Zelda series.
- WarioWare D.I.Y. - Some of the pre-loaded sprites are from earlier Zelda games. Some music from The Legend of Zelda is also unlockable.
Final Fantasy series
In Final Fantasy 1 there is a town named "Elfheim." In this town there are three gravestones next to a building. The one on the far left has flowers in front of it and if you press A while looking at it, it says "Here lies Link." This makes sense because it is a town of elves and everyone is dressed like Link.
- In Terraria, the Hero armour set strongly resembles Link, including a green hat, green tunic, and tights.