We plan to merge this article with List of I-Points, if you have any objections, then please say so in the discussion page.
The following are a list of landmarks on Wuhu Island in the Wii game Wii Sports Resort, along with the messages that appear in the Island Flyover activity when your airplane flies near them at daytime, evening and night.
NOTE: This list is not completed.
- Night: "At night, this arch looks a little like a pair of rocky pants..."
- Real-life reference: Durdle Door, Lulworth, England
Beginner's Archery Area
- Night: "Take aim and hold your breath... but not for too long!"
Beginner's Wakeboarding Area
- Night: "The secret to wakeboarding is to fall flat! OK, it's not such a secret..."
- Night: "Some people travel to Wuhu Island just to bowl here."
Broken Clock Tower
- Night: "They couldn't repair it, but then it wouldn't have the same charm."
- Night: "It's even quieter here at night. Except for the occasional plane..."
- Night: "Maybe they should change the name to "Not-Quite-A-Camel Rock"?"
- Night: "This lighthouse shines as bright as 1,600,000 candles!"
- Night: "Only the finest sheets are soft enough for this hotel's fancy beds!"
Dead End Point
- Night: "It's getting dark! Those people better start heading back to town."
- Night: "This tiny island remains as a slice of untouched paradise."
- Night: "Diving at night must be pretty scary!"
- Night: "The water is so dark at night... Is anything lurking down there?"
Entrance to the Mysterious Ruins
- Night: "Sometimes you can hear eerie singing at night..."
- Night: "At night, wild animals roam around these woods."
Firework Launch Zone 1
- Night: "Hey! You can't fly over here at night! It's dangerous!"
Firework Launch Zone 2
- Night: "You can't fly over here at night! They launch fireworks from here!"
- Night: "Who built this strange monument, or is it natural?"
Frisbee Dog Park
- Night: "The dogs on Wuhu Island are even more pampered than the guests!"
- Night: "On a hot night, people hang out on the bridge to cool off."
Gateway to Wuhu
- Real-life reference: Darwin Arch, Galapagos
Golf Area A
- Night: "Every blade of grass is meticulously cared for on this first class course."
Golf Area B
- Night: "Even if you have a bad day on the course, there's always the view!"
Heart of Maka Wuhu
- Night: "Big empty caves can be a little unnerving. Especially in a volcano!"
- Night: "It won't break your heart, but it will definitely make it pound!"
- Night: "The town is nice, but people mostly come for the fireworks."
Island Loop Tunnel #1
- Night: "Rumor has it, there are monsters living in this tunnel..."
Island Loop Tunnel No. 2
- Day: "Watch out for the bend when driving back from the windmills."
- Night: "Slow down!"
- Night: "It's so hot in here! You could bake a pizza on these rocks..."
- Night: "Archaeologists think this tunnel was built by ancient inhabitants."
- Day: "It's quite a struggle to reach, so don't leave anything behind!"
- Night: "How did this big cedar grow so close to an active volcano?"
- Day: "The pools of lava bubble all year around."
- Night: "This volcano is active, but it hasn't erupted in 200 years."
Miguel's Guide Plane
- Night: "I fly around to some of the island's sightseeing spots."
- Night: "Up here, you could almost reach out and grab the stars in the sky."
- Night: "A pit was discovered in the ruins, but everyone is too scared to explore it!"
- Night: "This tall spire doesn't look nearly as forbidding next to Maka Wuhu!"
The Nineteenth Hole Hotel
- Night: "Most of the golfers who vacation here are early-morning types."
- Night: "The first cycling stage, "Around the Island," starts here."
- Night: "Don't worry -- there aren't any pirates in these waters!"
- Night: "The pool patio is a popular hangout at night."
- Day: "This island would be a perfect place to build a vacation home."
- After visiting all the landmarks, the message is personalized to read:
- Night: "(Your mii)'s resort house is here. A little piece of paradise..."
The Queen Peach
- Day: "This luxury cruiser is the picture of elegant opulence."
- Night: "The ship hosts lavish parties every night. Sorry, no flip-flops."
- Real-life reference: Queen Mary cruise ship, Long Beach, California.
Red Iron Bridge
- Day: "This bridge linking the hotel to the town is a famous landmark."
- Night: "It's tempting to fly through it, but don't get clipped by cables!"
- Real-life reference: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California.
- Night: "Some people prefer to run in the night, when it's nice and cool."
The Sea Caddy
- Night: "This is the last boat back to Wushu Island today."
Sea Serpent Cavern
- Night: "At night, the cave has a kind of calm, tranquil atmosphere."
- These five planes fly in formation over the bay when you have fewer than 3-6 landmarks left to find.
- Night: "We're the Starry Sky Acrobats Club. -- How about it, want to try?"
- Night: "Some say the waves hitting this cave entrance makes a sound like a hiss..."
- Night: "How did this pit of silky sand get up here, anyway?"
- Night: "At night, the sportfishing types hang up their poles and swap stories."
- Night: "The harbor is full of life even late into the night."
- Night: "They sell bottles of the star-shaped sand grains as souvenirs."
- Night: "Are you sure you can make it?!"
- Night: "This is the place to go for hanging out after the sun goes down."
- Day: "It's difficult to reach, but the view from the castle is amazing!"
- Night: "The high walls of the castle make for a perfect spot to watch fireworks."
- Real-life reference: Neuchwanstein Castle (Disneyland castle is also based on this).
- Day: "7 tons of water per second cascade from a height of 110 m."
- Night: "The water of Wuhu Island is full of healthy minerals. Delicious!"
- Night: "People come here at night just to see the moon over the sparkling sea."
- Day: "Feel the refreshing spray of droplets from the falls."
- Night: "In Swordplay Showdown, you have to fight across this bridge!"
- Night: "This gorgeous spot is featured on countless postcards."
- Night: "Night is the only time the colosseum is quiet and tranquil."
- Night: "Some cyclists are brave enough to ride a bike off this cliff!"
- Night: "Hopefully, the dogs won't get the next shipment of tennis balls, too..."
- Toppled Monument
Undersea Cable Inspectors
- Night: "It's too dark to see the cables, let alone inspect them!"
- Night: "The stone on top weighs an astonishing 120 tons."
Wedge Island Marina
- Night: "The last ferry to the main island has already left."
The Whale Shark
- Day: "Sky, sea and sand! ~Wii Sports Resort~"
- After visiting 60 of the 80 landmarks, your mii's picture appears on the side of this blimp and the message is personalized to read:
- Night: "Wow, (your mii's name)! You know this island better than the locals!"
- Night: "You can't see anything at night, but people come to watch anyway."
- Day: "These windmills provide power for the whole island."
- Night: "Imagine how fast your plane could go if it had a propeller that big..."
- Day: "Tourists often throw coins in the fountain and make a wish. Try it!"
- Night: "Nobody makes any promises about wishes coming true, you know!"