These are quotes said by Luigi.
From the games
- "I wanna be a great plumber like my brother Mario."
- "What? Stay home and take care of the house? Man, that's not exciting at all!"
- "Mr. Koopa Koot wants my autograph? Me? I guess I'm a little bit of a celebrity after all."
- "I'm a-Luigi, number one!"
From the cartoons
- "He's too busy eatin', Mario. He's your kind of horse."
- "Poor dinosaur, he doesn't know the indigestion he's in for!"
- "Look at all that loot! Diamonds, gold, rubies! It must be worth over 100 bucks!"
- [regarding Aladdin's lamp] "So what's all the magic mumbo-jumbo about? What are you gonna do? Pull a rabbit out of it?"
- "There, that oughta hold those fish-brained foes. Now to rescue Mario!"
- "Hey! That's my brother Mario, you three-faced double-crosser!"
- "Yeesh, what a mess! Am I glad I don't live here."
- "Hey, thirty-love, Princess! That Fire Plant serving machine sure was a good idea!"
- "YIKES! Now we're ALL gondolas!"
- "Crama's here in Koopalot? I mean, uh, Koopa's here in Cramalot? Sheesh, let's split this place."
- "Mario, think of all the fun we had as kids! All the drains we unclogged! Rememberdatimeyalstyafaveritscrewdrivernigaveyaonevmin?"
- "That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!"
- "Well, like they say in Brooklyn, early to bed, early to catch the worm. Or is it the bagel?"
- "When it comes to food, Mario's got a one-track mind."
From the comics
- "That's a mirage, your royal nincompoopship!"
- "Actually, I had planned on spending the afternoon flossing my teeth."
From the movie
- "I hope the guy downstairs knows where we're goin'."