Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
MC Groovz Dance Craze is a game for the Nintendo GameCube that came packaged in a set. For $29.99 you got this game and one officially licensed Beat Pad.
This game played very similar to Dance Dance Revolution, but it offered a few variations.
2 modes were available as "Spin" and "Scroll." Scroll mode was played just like DDR as you had to follow the scrolling arrows as they moved up the screen to the marks.
Spin mode was played with the arrows arranged in the pattern on the pad. The easy difficulty was played with four arrows while normal and hard mode were played with eight arrows.
The game had a preset selection of tracks to dance to. They were the full uncut track and not an edit like with Dance Dance Revolution.
- "Best Of My Love" - Emotions
- "Boogie Wonderland" - Earth Wind and Fire
- "Come On" - Miguel Migs
- "D7 D7" - Rupee
- "Freak" - Ming+FS
- "Freaks Come Out At Night" - Whodini
- "Go" - Eugene
- "Intuition" - Jewel
- "Irresistable" - Jessica Simpson
- "It's You, It's Me" - Kaskade
- "Lady Marmalade" - LaBelle
- "Love And Music" - Rithma
- "Machine Gun" - Commodores
- "Meditation To The Groove" - Kaskade
- "Makin' It" - David Naughton
- "Natural" - Afro Mystik
- "Ossining" - Mike Doughty
- "Out Of Sight" - Call Me Alice
- "Parents Just Don't Understand" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- "Rainfall" - J Boogie's Dubtronic Science
- "Rhythm Is" - Aero Mystik
- "Sandinista Fashionista" - Gray Does Matter
- "Shake Your Groove Thing" - Peaches & Herb
- "Soundtrack To The Soul" - Kaskade
- "Sweet Love" - Kaskade
- "That's The Way (I Like It)" - KC and the Sunshine Band
- "Turn Me On" - Kevin Lyttle
- "Walking On Sunshine" - Jump 5