Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mario Artist: Paint Studio|
|Release date(s)||December 11, 1999|
Mario Artist: Paint Studio is a Nintendo 64DD video game released late in 1999. The game is based off of the SNES classic Mario Paint, though instead of using the SNES Mouse it used the Nintendo 64 Mouse, which it came bundled with. It is a simple paint program where you can create portraits in a similar fashion to how you would in Microsoft Paint or Apple Works. There are various Nintendo based portraits and stamps that you can use in your paintings. With the use of the Capture Cartridge, players could import their images they've taken with the Game Boy Camera over to Paint Studio and alter them on a larger screen. The game was one of four Mario Artist games released on the 64DD. More were planned, though because the games proved unsuccessful they were never released.
The following are characters from other Nintendo games that appeared in Paint Studio in the form of stamps. Take note that the list is not finished.
- Mario from Super Mario 64 (various different stamps)
- Metal Mario from Super Mario 64
- Link from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Yoshi from Yoshi's Story
- Yellow Yoshi from Yoshi's Story
- Bowser from Super Mario 64
- Toad from Super Mario 64
- Arwing from Star Fox 64
- Pikachu from Pokémon Stadium
- Mew from Pokémon Red and Green
- Mario from Mario Kart 64
- Luigi from Mario Kart 64
- Grunty from Banjo-Kazooie
- Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie
- Diddy Kong from Diddy Kong Racing
- Boo from Super Mario 64
- Star from Super Mario 64
- Mario's hat from the Mario series
- Mario's glove from the Mario series